BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tired

I have been so tired lately that I am glad that this term is almost over. I am in much need for the two week break that I am going to get. I need to relax and spend some time with my family.

My day yesterday was the worst day I have had in a looooooong time! On sunday night when I was online checking my bank account somehow someone got through and hacked my information. That in turn made it to where I had to get my account frozen so they couldn't get anything from me. Well yesterday I got up and went to the bank to open a new one. It was not until I got home and my best friend said something to me that I realized that I had to somehow get ahold of my sons dad in Iraq to get the child support direct deposit changed, my boyfriends paycheck DD changed and the stuff for my GI bill changed. Well because I couldn't figure out on the Internet how to change the info for the GI bill I had to go to Seattle. That would be all well and fine if it didn't take me 1.5 hours to find the place that is only 15 minutes away. I found a parking spot and went inside to only find out that I couldn't change it there. SO I paid 20 for gas and 15 for parking for nothing. Then when I got home I saw that we got our insurance cards in the mail so I called to make an appt with the doctor for the physical I needed for my clinicals. After my appt my boyfriend called me freaking out because he said our insurance didn't kick in till the first of the year. I am thinking great now we are going to have to pay all this money for this and we don't have that. I did find out about 2 hours later that our coverage started the 1st of December so I was ok. Well also at the doctor she said that my thyroid on the left side is enlarged so I am awaiting results of that. I was just so mad at yesterday that I didn't even want to go to class last night even though I still did. Now today I still have the headache that yesterday created. grrr.

0 comments: