BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Time to relax

I finally get some time to relax and I think I have earned it! I worked my butt off this last term to end 2 out of three classes where I wanted.... with A's. I wanted to end all three with A's but I screwed up on the final for one and ended up with a B. Still not bad but not what I wanted. I want to end school with a 3.79 or above so that means I am going to have to work 10 times harder my next terms to get high A's to make up for that one. In the mean time I am going to relax as much as possible till january 6th when I am going to be taking 3 classes again. The only things I plan on doing this break are well christmas of course, spened some much needed time with my son, and playing world of warcraft. Maybe even some days I might stay in my PJs all day. oooo it is going to be nice.

0 comments: