BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Reflection

WOW! I cannot fathom yet that this term is almost over. Previous terms seemed to drag on and take forever. This is the first term that I took three classes. My academic advisor almost did not let me because she felt like it would be to much for me. I told her I am sure that I can handle it considering while taking those two classes I also moved a hour and a half away. Also I ended those classes with a 98% and a 94% so I told her I could do it no problem. Then I get started in my new three classes and at first my nerves were going crazy. Looking through what was to come I thought to myself "Oh my what did I get myself into!" There was even a few times through out the course that I felt that there was no way I was going to make it. It was definitely a roller coaster ride! Now I am sitting here in unit 9 looking at the grade books and figure out I am going to finish this term with a 92% average between my classes. Now I am think what was I so worried about I did GREAT! Maybe next term I can take a fourth class..... hahaha NO I will stick with three. lol. This was definitely a fun term, I had wonderful professors and great classmates. I would not change anything about it.

0 comments: